Friday, March 3

Just checking in

Spent all last night sorting out my technology so that I could pull the latest sermons from Northpoint. Just sitting there browsing what was available I got sucked into listenting to two of them right on the spot. They're just that good.

Some serious defficiencies in my life:

  • become one with my wife (in intention and spirit)
  • get my finances back under control (as I bounce funds from one place to another in a desperate attempt to cover the balance on the credits cards at the last minute to avoid finance charges)
  • know more God's will through reading the Bible so that I may do more than blow through life like a leaf on the wind of time.
Yesturday's focus: Proverbs 22. Some highlights: The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. and Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your goal of being one in spirit with you wife...awesome. John Bevere ( spelling ??) was just at our church and talking about being of one accord.. He reminded us of Babylon and God looking down at them stating that now that they are of one accord there is NO end to what they can accomplish. This is evil Babylon...just think of what a Christian Husband and Wife could do if there were of one spirit. Hope that thought inspires you in your goal

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home